Five (5) Winners will be chosen at random. One (1) winner will be chosen per day. The winners will receive 2 tickets to The Wendy Williams Show taping in New York City.
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Connecticut who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the Internet with a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of such employees, are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per contestant. In the event of a dispute, Sponsor will deem each entry to have been submitted by the holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent.
2. To enter beginning on April 26, 2010 starting at 9:00 AM, customized promotional spots will air during Good Day New York. The Good Day on-air mention will instruct contestants to go to the Good Day New York Page on MYFOXNY.com. Contestants then will follow all instructions to complete the on-line contest entry form. Beginning on May 3, 2010 in the 9:00am hour a winner will be picked on Good Day New York. Once a contestant has entered they are eligible for all drawings occurring after the entry is received. Contestant must provide name, address, phone number, birthday and email address for their chance to be entered for a chance to win. Entry deadline is May 7, 2010 9:00am.
Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if it becomes technically corrupted.
1. From May 3rd to May 7th 2010, Five (5) Winners will be chosen at random. One (1) winner will be chosen per day. The winners will receive 2 tickets to The Wendy Williams Show taping in New York City. Tickets will be for a date designated by Sponsor during the 2010-2011 broadcast season. WNYW will provide and distribute the tickets to the winners. (Prize has no commercial value)
2. The winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit and Release within three days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a prize or prize notification is returned to Sponsor or its designated agent as undeliverable, then the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected based on the same criterion as the original winner. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
4. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prize set forth in these rules.
5. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize with a value of $50 or more within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend solely on the number of valid entries.
2. Complete contest rules are available starting May 3rd through May 7th 2010 during normal business hours at WNYW-TV, 205 East 67 Street, New York, NY 10065 or online at myfoxny.com through May 7th, 2010.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope at least 1 week after the end of the contest to: Sales Promotion, WNYW-TV, 205 East 67 Street, New York, NY 10065.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules.